Preschool Supports Available - All PRSD Kids |
Preschool Supports Available - All PRSD Kids
As parents register their children for preschool, a friendly reminder that Prairie Rose School Division provides supports to all our students, even if they are attending a preschool within the City of Medicine Hat. If your child lives in Prairie Rose School Division and has a medical or health need, including (but not limited to) speech/language and occupational therapy, supports are available.
Children are eligible if:
- They are between 2-5 years of age
- Reside in Prairie Rose School Division and
- Will be attending or currently attends a preschool inside Prairie Rose boundaries
- Will be attending or currently attends a preschool outside Prairie Rose boundaries
- Has not yet attended preschool
For more information, please contact Prairie Rose School Division Director of Inclusion Services Camille Quinton at 403-527-5516 ext. 2305.